Sunday, March 7, 2010

Heart shaped mc donalds

When you go to shopping mall like Mid Valley what do you want to have for your lunch? While in every people mind there a lot of choices e.g KFC,Pizza Hut, Sushi King, food court, and etc. Well for me if only myself I will choose fast food and the best choice for fast food is Mc Donalds because of the Mc Value Lunch at RM5.95 which is the best deal among other fast food available at there.

So I plan to have a simple lunch so I ordered a Mc Chicken lunch set. After get my order I looking for my seat and there I have my lunch. I usually eat burger with chilli sauce and is pour inside the burger. So as usual I take out the bun and saw the patti look like a heart shape. The first time I saw and having this shape of burger patti as my lunch.



My heart shape Mc Chicken patti


I dunno what you all think bout this burger patti but for me it is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment